Yes, that's the view outside our door this morning about 7:00 a.m. The next time you guys come over, we'll have to make a point of looking outside really early! :-)
Hello from the Cottage, Your blog is so pretty Pam and I love the pictures of your china!!! I have added you to my favorite blogs to read and I hope you can swing by our blog to enter our February Pay It Forward Giveaway. This month it is a 20 inch long one of a kind mosaic shelf made by me.. Have a wonderful Sunday, Love and Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)
I live in Florida and have been married to my husband, Dave, for almost 27 lovely years. We have two children who are now young adults. Rachel is 25, Reid is 22, and they are finishing college and charting their own course. We are very proud of them both. We also have a precious shih tzu/schnauzer named Kissy Belle. I love sewing and crafting, thrifting and decorating my home. I have so enjoyed all of the blogs I have read for the last year, I have decided to start one of my own. It will be a little place to talk about my projects, my life, my faith, and hopefuly to help me rediscover my creativity. Thanks to all of you who have given me so much inspiration already.
8 comments:
beautiful picture... did you take it...I didn't see any sunrises like that when I was visiting...
Yes, that's the view outside our door this morning about 7:00 a.m. The next time you guys come over, we'll have to make a point of looking outside really early! :-)
God is amazing, and His creation declares His glory!! Wonderful pic.
Oh it's LOVELY!!
thank you for sharing..
ours was SNOW!!
lol
deena
That is just gorgeous ~ isn't it beautiful what the Lord does for us ~ we just have to take the time to see it ~
xoxo,
Lori
Hello from the Cottage,
Your blog is so pretty Pam and I love the pictures of your china!!!
I have added you to my favorite blogs to read and I hope you can swing by our blog to enter our February Pay It Forward Giveaway.
This month it is a 20 inch long one of a kind mosaic shelf made by me..
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Love and Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)
I love God's creation! This is a stunning photo. Thank you for sharing it.
Nancy
What a gorgeous picture! God is amazing!
:0) sharon
Post a Comment