Welcome to our Cottage - where God reigns supreme, love abounds, and china, chintz and roses fill our home sweet home.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM EVER!!
Your love and support mean more to us than we can ever express. We hope you have a wonderful day! Who we are is a direct reflection of who you are. We love you!
I live in Florida and have been married to my husband, Dave, for almost 27 lovely years. We have two children who are now young adults. Rachel is 25, Reid is 22, and they are finishing college and charting their own course. We are very proud of them both. We also have a precious shih tzu/schnauzer named Kissy Belle. I love sewing and crafting, thrifting and decorating my home. I have so enjoyed all of the blogs I have read for the last year, I have decided to start one of my own. It will be a little place to talk about my projects, my life, my faith, and hopefuly to help me rediscover my creativity. Thanks to all of you who have given me so much inspiration already.
3 comments:
Thank you for the Birthday wishes and for the picture of a lighthouse...did Reid take that picture?
I love you,
Mom
Stop by to say hello,and Happy belated birthday to your lovely Mom.Hugs Marie Antionette
Wonderful words for a wonderful Mom. I´m impressed!
Best wishes,
Cornelia
Post a Comment