Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello and Welcome!

For the last year, I have been reading many, many of your blogs (my sister got me hooked)! For a while I lurked, for the last several months I have commented, and now I'm starting my own blog so I can invite all the lovely people I have visited with in their homes, to come have a chat with me!

My husband and I very recently moved from West Central Florida (Tampa Bay Area - where we both grew up and have lived most of our lives) to Northeast Florida. We are now located between America's oldest city, and Florida's car race capital. Our son (our youngest) also started college last fall, a month before we moved.

So, this is an era of new beginnings for us! Learning our way around a new place! Learning to have fun again - just the two of us! Learning to have the kids come and go without getting the blues. Finding beauty in a different area of God's creation (I've never seen so much scrub brush in my life)! Rediscovering my creative side, and getting to know my blogging friends better!

So, Welcome and thank you for stopping by!! I'm looking forward to becoming better friends!!

9 comments:

Mimi said...

welcome to our wonderful world of blogging Pam...
I know you will love it as much as we do...
come visit me on my blog...
Mimi

Susan P. said...

Welcome to the blog world, Pam! It is truly a community of wonderful ladies and it has been a big blessing in my life. I just love the name of your blog and I was wondering if your banner picture is of your own china? If so, it's just lovely. Everything looks so welcoming and cozy here, I will definitely visit again:o) Blessings,Susan P.

Jodi said...

It looks beautiful, Sweetie! I love the picture of all your lovely tea things ~ so very you!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Pam to Blogland!
I am so happy that you have joined us and look forward to visiting your very pretty blog! Great job!

xo,
Kim

Brian said...

Hey Aunt Pam,

I welcome you to the blogging realm.
Also I must agree with mum; your blog is very Aunt Pam-ish.

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Pam! Welcome to Blogville!! It truly is an amazing place and you will so love keeping your own blog. Why don't you tell us seven random things about yourself?? And I said I didn't like games! :) xxoo, Dawn

~~Deby said...

this looks like it is going to be a great place to be...
Looking forward to future posts, pictures...etc...
Deby

Anonymous said...

Hey Momma, Everything looks beautiful!! I'm glad you were able to get it up and running.
Love you!

Reid Compton said...

Looking good - congratulations on the completion your bloggification. Tell sweet hubby I said hello ;-)

Reid